Sleep patterns and sleep problems among Egyptian school children living in urban, suburban, and rural areas
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 84–92, April 2009
How to Cite
ABOU-KHADRA, M. K. (2009), Sleep patterns and sleep problems among Egyptian school children living in urban, suburban, and rural areas. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 7: 84–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2009.00392.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 26 March 2009 Published online 5 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!