Acute sleep restriction alters neuroendocrine hormones and appetite in healthy male adults
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 125–127, April 2009
How to Cite
MAGEE, C. A., HUANG, X.-F., IVERSON, D. C. and CAPUTI, P. (2009), Acute sleep restriction alters neuroendocrine hormones and appetite in healthy male adults. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 7: 125–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2009.00396.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2009
- 7The use of visual analogue scales to assess motivation to eat in human subjects: a review of their reliability and validity with an evaluation of a new hand-held computerized system for temporal tracking of appetite ratings. Br. J. Nutr. 2000; 84: 405–15., , et al.
- 8Single-Case and Small-n Experimental Designs: A Practical Guide to Randomization Tests. Lawrence Erlbaum: Mahwah, NJ, 2001., .