Present affiliation: Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany.
Nightmare frequency is associated with subjective sleep quality but not with psychopathology
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 187–193, July 2010
How to Cite
LANCEE, J., SPOORMAKER, V. I. and VAN DEN BOUT, J. (2010), Nightmare frequency is associated with subjective sleep quality but not with psychopathology. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 8: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2010.00447.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 10 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.