Present affiliation: Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany.
Nightmare frequency is associated with subjective sleep quality but not with psychopathology
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 187–193, July 2010
How to Cite
LANCEE, J., SPOORMAKER, V. I. and VAN DEN BOUT, J. (2010), Nightmare frequency is associated with subjective sleep quality but not with psychopathology. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 8: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2010.00447.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 10 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!