Reflex testing reveals circadian variation of spinal excitability in restless legs syndrome patients
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sleep and Biological Rhythms © 2011 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 157–164, July 2011
How to Cite
KERR, S., BENTLEY, A., ANDERSON, D. and MCKINON, W. (2011), Reflex testing reveals circadian variation of spinal excitability in restless legs syndrome patients. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 9: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2011.00501.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted 16 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.