Declaration of conflict of interest: This research was performed at the Mayo Clinic. The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial support to disclose. There is no discussion of off-label or investigational use of medications or devices in this manuscript.
Nocturnal polysomnographic characteristics of pediatric narcolepsy
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sleep and Biological Rhythms © 2011 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 69–71, January 2012
How to Cite
RAO, S. C., MANSUKHANI, M. P., LLOYD, R. M., SLOCUMB, N. L. and KOTAGAL, S. (2012), Nocturnal polysomnographic characteristics of pediatric narcolepsy. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 10: 69–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2011.00508.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted 6 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.