Effect of post-learning sleep versus wakefulness on advantageous decision-making: A preliminary study
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sleep and Biological Rhythms © 2011 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 72–74, January 2012
How to Cite
ABE, T., INOUE, Y., KOMADA, Y. and HORI, T. (2012), Effect of post-learning sleep versus wakefulness on advantageous decision-making: A preliminary study. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 10: 72–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2011.00509.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted 7 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.