A variable-number tandem repeat polymorphism in PER3 is not associated with chronotype in a population with self-reported sleep problems
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sleep and Biological Rhythms © 2011 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 23–26, January 2012
How to Cite
VOINESCU, B. I. and COOGAN, A. N. (2012), A variable-number tandem repeat polymorphism in PER3 is not associated with chronotype in a population with self-reported sleep problems. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 10: 23–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2011.00514.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted 20 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.