Frida Marina Fischer supervised Roberta Nagai-Manelli in her doctoral program conducted at the School of Public Health, Dept Environmental Health, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
Sleep length, working hours and socio-demographic variables are associated with time attending evening classes among working college students
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sleep and Biological Rhythms © 2011 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2012
How to Cite
NAGAI-MANELLI, R., LOWDEN, A., de CASTRO MORENO, C. R., TEIXEIRA, L. R., da LUZ, A. A., MUSSI, M. H., CONCEIÇÃO, A. B. and FISCHER, F. M. (2012), Sleep length, working hours and socio-demographic variables are associated with time attending evening classes among working college students. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 10: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2011.00519.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted 23 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.