A long Upper Pleistocene pollen record from Les Echets, near Lyon, France
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 111–132, June 1984
How to Cite
BEAULIEU, J.-L. D. and REILLE, M. (1984), A long Upper Pleistocene pollen record from Les Echets, near Lyon, France. Boreas, 13: 111–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.1984.tb00066.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
- 15th September, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!