Aeolian stratigraphy and thermoluminescence dating of sediments of late Holocene age from Sola, southwest Norway
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 92–104, March 1994
How to Cite
SELSING, L. and MEJDAHL, V. (1994), Aeolian stratigraphy and thermoluminescence dating of sediments of late Holocene age from Sola, southwest Norway. Boreas, 23: 92–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.1994.tb00589.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
- revised 26th November, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!