Non-analogous tree flora in the Scandes Mountains, Sweden, during the early Holocene - macrofossil evidence of rapid geographic spread and response to palaeoclimate
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 153–161, September 1998
How to Cite
KULLMAN, L. (1998), Non-analogous tree flora in the Scandes Mountains, Sweden, during the early Holocene - macrofossil evidence of rapid geographic spread and response to palaeoclimate. Boreas, 27: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.1998.tb00875.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
- Received 13th March 1998, accepted 24th June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!