Karen Luise Knudsen (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Marit-Solveig Seidenkrantz (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Earth Sciences, University of Aarhus, DK-8000 Århus C, Denmark; Bjørg Stabell (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Geology, University of Oslo, P.O. Box 1047 Blindern, N-0316 Oslo, Norway; Jón Eiríksson (e-mail: email@example.com), Earth Science Institute, University of Iceland, Askja, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland; Weston Blake, Jr. (e-mail: weblake@NRCan.gc.ca), Geological Survey of Canada, 615 Booth Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0E9, Canada
Deglacial and Holocene conditions in northernmost Baffin Bay: sediments, foraminifera, diatoms and stable isotopes
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 346–376, August 2008
How to Cite
KNUDSEN, K. L., STABELL, B., SEIDENKRANTZ, M.-S., EIRÍKSSON, J. and BLAKE, W. (2008), Deglacial and Holocene conditions in northernmost Baffin Bay: sediments, foraminifera, diatoms and stable isotopes. Boreas, 37: 346–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2008.00035.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- received 29th August 2007, accepted 7th April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!