John Shaw (e-mail: email@example.com), Brian J. Todd and Parrott D. Russell, Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Bedford Institute of Oceanography, P.O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada B2Y 4A2; Denise Brushett, Geography Department, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland Canada A1B 3X9; Trevor Bell, Geography Department, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada A1B 3X9
Late Wisconsinan glacial landsystems on Atlantic Canadian shelves: New evidence from multibeam and single-beam sonar data
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
© 2008 Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Canada, Journal compilation © 2008 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 146–159, February 2009
How to Cite
SHAW, J., TODD, B. J., BRUSHETT, D., PARROTT, D. R. and BELL, T. (2009), Late Wisconsinan glacial landsystems on Atlantic Canadian shelves: New evidence from multibeam and single-beam sonar data. Boreas, 38: 146–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2008.00043.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- received 5th February 2008, accepted 11th May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!