Geoffrey A. T. Duller (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences, Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth SY23 3DB, Wales, UK
Single-grain optical dating of Quaternary sediments: why aliquot size matters in luminescence dating
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author, Journal compilation © 2008 The Boreas Collegium
Special Issue: Luminescence dating of Quaternary sediments
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 589–612, November 2008
How to Cite
DULLER, G. A. T. (2008), Single-grain optical dating of Quaternary sediments: why aliquot size matters in luminescence dating. Boreas, 37: 589–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2008.00051.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
- received 19th March 2008, accepted 16th July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!