Nicholas Lancaster (e-mail: email@example.com), Desert Research Institute, 2215 Raggio Parkway, Reno, NV 89512, USA
Desert dune dynamics and development: insights from luminescence dating
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author, Journal compilation © 2008 The Boreas Collegium
Special Issue: Luminescence dating of Quaternary sediments
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 559–573, November 2008
How to Cite
LANCASTER, N. (2008), Desert dune dynamics and development: insights from luminescence dating. Boreas, 37: 559–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2008.00055.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- received 7th February 2008, accepted 18th July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!