Ashok K. Singhvi (e-mail: email@example.com), Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad 380009; Naomi Porat (e-mail: Naomi.firstname.lastname@example.org), Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad 380009, India. Permanent address: Geological Survey of Israel, 30 Malkhe Israel St., Jerusalem 95501, Israel
Impact of luminescence dating on geomorphological and palaeoclimate research in drylands
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Boreas Collegium
Special Issue: Luminescence dating of Quaternary sediments
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 536–558, November 2008
How to Cite
SINGHVI, A. K. and PORAT, N. (2008), Impact of luminescence dating on geomorphological and palaeoclimate research in drylands. Boreas, 37: 536–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2008.00058.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
- received 21st May 2008, accepted 21st July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!