Late Quaternary glaciation in the Tianshan and implications for palaeoclimatic change: a review
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 215–232, April 2010
How to Cite
XU, X., KLEIDON, A., MILLER, L., WANG, S., WANG, L. and DONG, G. (2010), Late Quaternary glaciation in the Tianshan and implications for palaeoclimatic change: a review. Boreas, 39: 215–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00118.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
- received 7th May 2009, accepted 27th July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!