Wei Zhong (e-mail: DL06@scnu.edu.cn), Qiaohong Ma (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Jibin Xue (e-mail: email@example.com), Yanming Zheng (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Ying Cai (e-mail: email@example.com), Yang-jun OU (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), School of Geography Science, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
Humification degrees of a lacustrine sedimentary sequence as an indicator of past climatic changes in the last c. 49 000 years in South China
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 286–295, April 2010
How to Cite
ZHONG, W., MA, Q., XUE, J., ZHENG, Y., CAI, Y. and OU, Y. (2010), Humification degrees of a lacustrine sedimentary sequence as an indicator of past climatic changes in the last c. 49 000 years in South China. Boreas, 39: 286–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00119.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- received 27th March 2009, accepted 27th July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!