Jason M. Dortch (e-mail: Dortchjm@uc.edu) and Lewis A. Owen (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Geology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45220, USA; Marc W. Caffee (e-mail: Mcaffee@purdue.edu), Department of Physics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA; Phil Brease (e-mail: Phil_Brease@nps.gov), Denali National Park and Preserve, P.O. Box 9, Denali Park, AK 99755, USA
Late Quaternary glaciation and equilibrium line altitude variations of the McKinley River region, central Alaska Range
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 233–246, April 2010
How to Cite
DORTCH, J. M., OWEN, L. A., CAFFEE, M. W. and BREASE, P. (2010), Late Quaternary glaciation and equilibrium line altitude variations of the McKinley River region, central Alaska Range. Boreas, 39: 233–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00121.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- received 2nd April 2009, accepted 27th August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!