Olav B. Lian (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Geography, University of the Fraser Valley, 33844 King Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada V2S 7M8; Stephen R. Hicock, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5B7
Insight into the character of palaeo-ice-flow in upland regions of mountain valleys during the last major advance (Vashon Stade) of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet, southwest British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 171–186, April 2010
How to Cite
LIAN, O. B. and HICOCK, S. R. (2010), Insight into the character of palaeo-ice-flow in upland regions of mountain valleys during the last major advance (Vashon Stade) of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet, southwest British Columbia, Canada. Boreas, 39: 171–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00123.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- received 15th June 2009, accepted 7th September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!