Martina Hättestrand (e-mail: email@example.com) and Ann-Marie Robertsson (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Weichselian interstadials at Riipiharju, northern Sweden – interpretation of vegetation and climate from fossil and modern pollen records
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 296–311, April 2010
How to Cite
HÄTTESTRAND, M. and ROBERTSSON, A.-M. (2010), Weichselian interstadials at Riipiharju, northern Sweden – interpretation of vegetation and climate from fossil and modern pollen records. Boreas, 39: 296–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00129.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
- received 8th May 2008, accepted 5th October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!