Helena Alexanderson (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, P.O. Box 5003, NO-1432 Ås, Norway, and Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden; Timothy Johnsen (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden; Andrew S. Murray (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Nordic Laboratory for Luminescence Dating, Department of Earth Sciences, Aarhus University, Risø DTU, DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Re-dating the Pilgrimstad Interstadial with OSL: a warmer climate and a smaller ice sheet during the Swedish Middle Weichselian (MIS 3)?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 367–376, April 2010
How to Cite
ALEXANDERSON, H., JOHNSEN, T. and MURRAY, A. S. (2010), Re-dating the Pilgrimstad Interstadial with OSL: a warmer climate and a smaller ice sheet during the Swedish Middle Weichselian (MIS 3)?. Boreas, 39: 367–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00130.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- received 10th February 2009, accepted 6th October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!