Martin P. Kirkbride (e-mail: email@example.com) and Cara M. Bell, Environmental Systems Research Group, School of Social and Environmental Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 4HN, UK
Edge-roundness of boulders of Torridonian Sandstone (northwest Scotland): applications for relative dating and implications for warm and cold climate weathering rates
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 187–198, April 2010
How to Cite
KIRKBRIDE, M. P. and BELL, C. M. (2010), Edge-roundness of boulders of Torridonian Sandstone (northwest Scotland): applications for relative dating and implications for warm and cold climate weathering rates. Boreas, 39: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00131.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- received 16th December 2008, accepted 22nd October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!