Michael Zech (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Chair of Geomorphology and Department of Soil Physics, University of Bayreuth, D-95440 Bayreuth, Germany; Andrei Andreev, Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Research Unit Potsdam, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany; Roland Zech, Geographical Institute, University of Bern, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland; Stefanie Müller, Institute of Geological Science, Department of Palaeontology, Free University Berlin, D-12249 Berlin, Germany; Ulrich Hambach, Chair of Geomorphology, University of Bayreuth, D-95440 Bayreuth, Germany; Manfred Frechen, Leibniz Institute for Applied Geophysics, Geochronology and Isotope Hydrology, 30655 Hannover, Germany; Wolfgang Zech, Chair of Soil Science and Soil Geography, University of Bayreuth, D-95440 Bayreuth, Germany
Quaternary vegetation changes derived from a loess-like permafrost palaeosol sequence in northeast Siberia using alkane biomarker and pollen analyses
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 540–550, July 2010
How to Cite
ZECH, M., ANDREEV, A., ZECH, R., MÜLLER, S., HAMBACH, U., FRECHEN, M. and ZECH, W. (2010), Quaternary vegetation changes derived from a loess-like permafrost palaeosol sequence in northeast Siberia using alkane biomarker and pollen analyses. Boreas, 39: 540–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00132.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- received 26th January 2009, accepted 28th October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!