Grahame J. Larson (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Geological Sciences, Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824, USA; Daniel E. Lawson (e-mail: Daniel.E.Lawson@usace.army.mil), Terrain and Cryospheric Sciences Branch, Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory, Hanover, NH 03755, USA; Edward B. Evenson (e-mail: ede0@Lehigh.edu), Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA; Óskar Knudsen (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), The Commercial College of Iceland, Ofanleiti 1, IS 103, Iceland; Richard B. Alley (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Geosciences, and Earth and Environmental Systems Institute, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA; Mantha S. Phanikuma (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Origin of stratified basal ice in outlet glaciers of Vatnajökull and Öræfajökull, Iceland
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium. No claim to original US government works
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 457–470, July 2010
How to Cite
LARSON, G. J., LAWSON, D. E., EVENSON, E. B., KNUDSEN, Ó., ALLEY, R. B. and PHANIKUMAR, M. S. (2010), Origin of stratified basal ice in outlet glaciers of Vatnajökull and Öræfajökull, Iceland. Boreas, 39: 457–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00134.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- received 22nd July 2009, accepted 5th November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!