Sandra Passchier (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Earth and Environmental Studies, Montclair State University, 1 Normal Ave, 252 Mallory Hall, Upper Montclair, NJ 07043, USA; Cees Laban and Chris S. Mesdag, Geology Division, TNO Built, Environment and Geosciences, Princetonlaan 6, NL-3584 CB Utrecht, The Netherlands; Kenneth F. Rijsdijk, National Museum of Natural History, Naturalis, Darwinweg 2, 2333 CR Leiden and IBED University of Amsterdam, Faculteit der Natuurwetenschappen, Wiskunde en Informatica, Nieuwe Achtergracht 166, 1018 WV Amsterdam and Geology Division, TNO Built, Environment and Geosciences, Princetonlaan 6, NL-3584 CB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Subglacial bed conditions during Late Pleistocene glaciations and their impact on ice dynamics in the southern North Sea
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 633–647, July 2010
How to Cite
PASSCHIER, S., LABAN, C., MESDAG, C. S. and RIJSDIJK, K. F. (2010), Subglacial bed conditions during Late Pleistocene glaciations and their impact on ice dynamics in the southern North Sea. Boreas, 39: 633–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2009.00138.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- received 2nd June 2009, accepted 20th November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!