Kurt Lambeck (e-mail: Kurt.Lambeck@anu.edu.au) and Anthony Purcell (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Research School of Earth Sciences, Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200, Australia; Jason Zhao (e-mail: email@example.com), Geoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia; Nils-Olof Svensson (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), GeoBiosphere Science Centre, Lund University, 223 62 Lund, Sweden
The Scandinavian Ice Sheet: from MIS 4 to the end of the Last Glacial Maximum
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 410–435, April 2010
How to Cite
LAMBECK, K., PURCELL, A., ZHAO, J. and SVENSSON, N.-O. (2010), The Scandinavian Ice Sheet: from MIS 4 to the end of the Last Glacial Maximum. Boreas, 39: 410–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00140.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
- received 17th April 2009, accepted 4th December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!