Anna I. Haapaniemi (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Geology, P.O. Box 64, FIN-00014, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland; James D. Scourse (e-mail: email@example.com), Hilary Kennedy and Paul Kennedy, School of Ocean Sciences, College of Natural Sciences, Bangor University, Menai Bridge, Anglesey LL59 5AB, UK; Victoria L. Peck, British Antarctic Survey, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 0ET, UK; Sidney R. Hemming, Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Lamont–Doherty Earth Observatory, 61 Route 9W Palisades, NY 10964, USA; Mark F.A. Furze, Earth & Planetary Sciences Section, Department of Physical Science, Grant MacEwan University, P.O. Box 1796, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2P2, Canada; Anna J. Pieńkowski, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, 1-26 Earth Science Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2E3, Canada; William E.N. Austin, John Walden and Emilie Wadsworth, School of Geography and Geosciences, University of St Andrews, Irvine Building, North Street, St Andrews KY16 9AL,UK; Ian R. Hall, School of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF10 3YE, UK
Source, timing, frequency and flux of ice-rafted detritus to the Northeast Atlantic margin, 30–12 ka: testing the Heinrich precursor hypothesis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 576–591, July 2010
How to Cite
HAAPANIEMI, A. I., SCOURSE, J. D., PECK, V. L., KENNEDY, H., KENNEDY, P., HEMMING, S. R., FURZE, M. F. A., PIEŃKOWSKI, A. J., AUSTIN, W. E. N., WALDEN, J., WADSWORTH, E. and HALL, I. R. (2010), Source, timing, frequency and flux of ice-rafted detritus to the Northeast Atlantic margin, 30–12 ka: testing the Heinrich precursor hypothesis. Boreas, 39: 576–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00141.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- received 10th September 2009, accepted 9th December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!