Jianping Zhang (e-mail: email@example.com), Key Laboratory of Cenozoic Geology and Environment, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.O. Box 9825, Beijing 100029, China and Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China; Houyuan Lu, Naiqin Wu and Fengjiang Li, Key Laboratory of Cenozoic Geology and Environment, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.O. Box 9825, Beijing 100029, China; Xiaoyan Yang, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China; Weilin Wang and Mingzhi Ma, Shaanxi Provincial Institute of Archaeology, Xi'an 710001, China; Xiaohu Zhang, College of Urban and Environmental Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Phytolith evidence for rice cultivation and spread in Mid-Late Neolithic archaeological sites in central North China
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 592–602, July 2010
How to Cite
ZHANG, J., LU, H., WU, N., LI, F., YANG, X., WANG, W., MA, M. and ZHANG, X. (2010), Phytolith evidence for rice cultivation and spread in Mid-Late Neolithic archaeological sites in central North China. Boreas, 39: 592–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00145.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- received 21st March 2009, accepted 19th December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!