Andreas Dehnert (e-mail: email@example.com), Frank Preusser (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Jan D. Kramers (e-mail: email@example.com), Naki Akçar (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Regina Reber (e-mail: email@example.com) and Christian Schlücher (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Institute of Geological Sciences, University of Bern, Baltzerstrasse 1+3, 3012 Bern, Switzerland; Peter W. Kubik (e-mail: email@example.com), Laboratory of Ion Beam Physics, ETH Zurich, HPK/H30 Schafmattstrasse 20, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
A multi-dating approach applied to proglacial sediments attributed to the Most Extensive Glaciation of the Swiss Alps
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 620–632, July 2010
How to Cite
DEHNERT, A., PREUSSER, F., KRAMERS, J. D., AKÇAR, N., KUBIK, P. W., REBER, R. and SCHLÜCHTER, C. (2010), A multi-dating approach applied to proglacial sediments attributed to the Most Extensive Glaciation of the Swiss Alps. Boreas, 39: 620–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00146.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- received 14th September 2009, accepted 21st December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!