Bernd Wagner (e-mail: email@example.com) and Martin Klug (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Institute for Geology and Mineralogy, University of Cologne, Zülpicher Strasse 49a, D-50674 Cologne, Germany; Ole Bennike (e-mail: email@example.com), Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland, Øster Voldgade 10, DK-1350 Copenhagen K, Denmark; Holger Cremer (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research TNO – Geological Survey of the Netherlands, Princetonlaan 6, NL-3584 CB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Late Quaternary history of the Kap Mackenzie area, northeast Greenland
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 492–504, July 2010
How to Cite
WAGNER, B., BENNIKE, O., CREMER, H. and KLUG, M. (2010), Late Quaternary history of the Kap Mackenzie area, northeast Greenland. Boreas, 39: 492–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00148.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2010
- received 20th November 2009, accepted 17th January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!