Bernd Wagner (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Martin Klug (e-mail: email@example.com), Institute for Geology and Mineralogy, University of Cologne, Zülpicher Strasse 49a, D-50674 Cologne, Germany; Ole Bennike (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland, Øster Voldgade 10, DK-1350 Copenhagen K, Denmark; Holger Cremer (e-mail: email@example.com), Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research TNO – Geological Survey of the Netherlands, Princetonlaan 6, NL-3584 CB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Late Quaternary history of the Kap Mackenzie area, northeast Greenland
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 492–504, July 2010
How to Cite
WAGNER, B., BENNIKE, O., CREMER, H. and KLUG, M. (2010), Late Quaternary history of the Kap Mackenzie area, northeast Greenland. Boreas, 39: 492–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00148.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- received 20th November 2009, accepted 17th January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!