Stephen J. Livingstone (e-mail: email@example.com), Colm Ó Cofaigh (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and David J.A. Evans (e-mail: email@example.com), Department of Geography, Durham University, South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, UK; Adrian Palmer (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Geography, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham TW20 0EX, UK
Sedimentary evidence for a major glacial oscillation and proglacial lake formation in the Solway Lowlands (Cumbria, UK) during Late Devensian deglaciation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 505–527, July 2010
How to Cite
LIVINGSTONE, S. J., Ó COFAIGH, C., EVANS, D. J.A. and PALMER, A. (2010), Sedimentary evidence for a major glacial oscillation and proglacial lake formation in the Solway Lowlands (Cumbria, UK) during Late Devensian deglaciation. Boreas, 39: 505–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00149.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- received 29th July 2009, accepted 20th January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!