Weijian Zhou (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), State Key Laboratory of Loess and Quaternary Geology, Institute of Earth Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xi'an 710075, China, and Xi'an AMS Center of IEECAS and Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an 710049, China; Shi-Yong Yu (e-mail: email@example.com), Feng Xian, Huagui Yu, Zhao Liu and Xianghui Kong, State Key Laboratory of Loess and Quaternary Geology, Institute of Earth Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xi'an 710075, China; George S. Burr and A. J. T. Jull, NSF-Arizona AMS Laboratory and Department of Physics, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA; George J. Kukla, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University, Palisades, NY 10964, USA; Jiayi Xiao, Department of Geographical Sciences, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing 210097, China; Steven M. Colman, Large Lakes Observatory and Department of Geological Sciences, University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth, MN 55812, USA
Postglacial changes in the Asian summer monsoon system: a pollen record from the eastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 528–539, July 2010
How to Cite
ZHOU, W., YU, S.-Y., BURR, G. S., KUKLA, G. J., JULL, A. J. T., XIAN, F., XIAO, J., COLMAN, S. M., YU, H., LIU, Z. and KONG, X. (2010), Postglacial changes in the Asian summer monsoon system: a pollen record from the eastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau. Boreas, 39: 528–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2010.00150.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- received 2nd August 2009, accepted 27th January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!