Dorthe Reng Erbs-Hansen (e-mail: email@example.com) and Karen Luise Knudsen (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Earth Sciences, Aarhus University, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark; Anthony Gary (e-mail: email@example.com), Energy and Geoscience Institute, University of Utah, 84108 Salt Lake City, USA; Eystein Jansen (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Vincent Scao (e-mail: email@example.com), Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research, University of Bergen, NO-5007 Bergen, Norway; Richard Gyllencreutz (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Geological Sciences, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden; Kurt Lambeck (e-mail: email@example.com), Research School of Earth Science, The Australian National University, ACT 0200 Canbarra, Australia
Late Younger Dryas and early Holocene palaeoenvironments in the Skagerrak, eastern North Atlantic: a multiproxy study
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 660–680, October 2011
How to Cite
ERBS-HANSEN, D. R., KNUDSEN, K. L., GARY, A. C., JANSEN, E., GYLLENCREUTZ, R., SCAO, V. and LAMBECK, K. (2011), Late Younger Dryas and early Holocene palaeoenvironments in the Skagerrak, eastern North Atlantic: a multiproxy study. Boreas, 40: 660–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00205.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- received 28th September 2010, accepted 9th February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!