Cecile Baeteman (e-mail: email@example.com), Geological Survey of Belgium, Jennerstraat 13, 1000 Brussel, and Vrije Universiteit Brussel, MEMC, Belgium; Martyn Waller (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, School of Geography, Geology and the Environment, Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE, UK; Patrick Kiden (e-mail: email@example.com), TNO - Geological Survey of The Netherlands, Princetonlaan 6, P.O. Box 80015, NL-3508 TA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reconstructing middle to late Holocene sea-level change: A methodological review with particular reference to ‘A new Holocene sea-level curve for the southern North Sea’ presented by K.-E. Behre
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 557–572, October 2011
How to Cite
BAETEMAN, C., WALLER, M. and KIDEN, P. (2011), Reconstructing middle to late Holocene sea-level change: A methodological review with particular reference to ‘A new Holocene sea-level curve for the southern North Sea’ presented by K.-E. Behre. Boreas, 40: 557–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00207.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- received 4th June 2010, accepted 3rd March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!