Christopher Lüthgens (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Margot Böse (e-mail: email@example.com), Freie Universität Berlin, Department of Earth Sciences, Institute of Geographical Sciences, Physical Geography, Malteserstrasse 74-100, 12249 Berlin, Germany; Frank Preusser (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Universität Bern, Institute of Geological Sciences, Baltzerstrasse 1+3, 3012 Bern, Switzerland; present address: Stockholm University, Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Age of the Pomeranian ice-marginal position in northeastern Germany determined by Optically Stimulated Luminescence (OSL) dating of glaciofluvial sediments
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 598–615, October 2011
How to Cite
LÜTHGENS, C., BÖSE, M. and PREUSSER, F. (2011), Age of the Pomeranian ice-marginal position in northeastern Germany determined by Optically Stimulated Luminescence (OSL) dating of glaciofluvial sediments. Boreas, 40: 598–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00211.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- received 20th October 2010, accepted 9th March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!