Alexander V. Kirdyanov (e-mail: email@example.com), Anastasia A. Knorre, Elena V. Fedotova and Muhtar M. Naurzbaev, V. N. Sukachev Institute of Forest SB RAS, Akademgorodok, Krasnoyarsk, 660036, Russia; Frank Hagedorn and Andreas Rigling, Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL, Zürcherstrasse 111, CH-8903 Birmensdorf, Switzerland; Eugene A. Vaganov, Siberian Federal University, pr. Svobodny 79, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia; Pavel A. Moiseev, Institute of Plant and Animal Ecology UrB RAS, 8 Marta str. 202, Ekaterinburg, 620144, Russia
20th century tree-line advance and vegetation changes along an altitudinal transect in the Putorana Mountains, northern Siberia
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 56–67, January 2012
How to Cite
KIRDYANOV, A. V., HAGEDORN, F., KNORRE, A. A., FEDOTOVA, E. V., VAGANOV, E. A., NAURZBAEV, M. M., MOISEEV, P. A. and RIGLING, A. (2012), 20th century tree-line advance and vegetation changes along an altitudinal transect in the Putorana Mountains, northern Siberia. Boreas, 41: 56–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00214.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- received 5th July 2010, accepted 21st March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!