Tomi P. Luoto (e-mail: email@example.com), Institute for Limnology, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Mondseestrasse 9, A-5310 Mondsee, Austria, and Department of Geosciences and Geography, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 64, FIN-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland; Kaarina Sarmaja-Korjonen (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Geosciences and Geography, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 64, FIN-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland
Midge-inferred Holocene effective moisture fluctuations in a subarctic lake, northern Lapland
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 650–659, October 2011
How to Cite
LUOTO, T. P. and SARMAJA-KORJONEN, K. (2011), Midge-inferred Holocene effective moisture fluctuations in a subarctic lake, northern Lapland. Boreas, 40: 650–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00217.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- received 25th August 2010, accepted 5th April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!