Jon Tunnicliffe (email: email@example.com), Department of Geography and Environmental Studies, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S 5B6; Michael Church, Department of Geography, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T 1Z2; Randolph J. Enkin, Geological Survey of Canada – Pacific Paleomagnetism and Petrophysics Laboratory, P.O. Box 6000, Sidney, British Columbia, Canada V8L 4B2
Postglacial sediment yield to Chilliwack Lake, British Columbia, Canada
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 84–101, January 2012
How to Cite
TUNNICLIFFE, J., CHURCH, M. and ENKIN, R. J. (2012), Postglacial sediment yield to Chilliwack Lake, British Columbia, Canada. Boreas, 41: 84–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00219.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
- received 15th September 2010, accepted 20th April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!