Absolute sea levels and isostatic changes of the eastern North Sea to central Baltic region during the last 900 years
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Boreas © 2011 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 180–208, April 2012
How to Cite
2011: Absolute sea levels and isostatic changes of the eastern North Sea to central Baltic region during the last 900 years. Boreas, 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00229.x. ISSN 0300–9483., &
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
- Geocentre Denmark
- Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (Tips and Lotto Foundation)
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!