‘Reconstructing middle to late Holocene sea-level change: A methodological review with particular reference to “A new Holocene sea-level curve for the southern North Sea” presented by K.-E. Behre’: Comments
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 308–314, April 2012
How to Cite
Behre, K.-E. (2012), ‘Reconstructing middle to late Holocene sea-level change: A methodological review with particular reference to “A new Holocene sea-level curve for the southern North Sea” presented by K.-E. Behre’: Comments. Boreas, 41: 308–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2011.00242.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!