Grounding-line dynamics during the last deglaciation of Kveithola, W Barents Sea, as revealed by seabed geomorphology and shallow seismic stratigraphy
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 84–107, January 2013
How to Cite
2012: Grounding-line dynamics during the last deglaciation of Kveithola, W Barents Sea, as revealed by seabed geomorphology and shallow seismic stratigraphy. Boreas, 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00273.x. ISSN 0300-9483., , , , , & ,
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 200672/S60
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!