Were Pleistocene hippopotamuses exposed to climate-driven body size changes?
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 194–209, January 2013
How to Cite
2012: Were Pleistocene hippopotamuses exposed to climate-driven body size changes? Boreas, 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00285.x. ISSN 0300-9483.&
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, University and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!