Catchment instability and Asian summer monsoon variability during the early Holocene in southwestern China
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 224–235, January 2013
How to Cite
2012: Catchment instability and Asian summer monsoon variability during the early Holocene in southwestern China. Boreas, 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00287.x. ISSN 0300-9483., , , & ,
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council, UK. Grant Number: NER/S/A/2005/13320
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833404
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40772204
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FL100100195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!