Past surface instability of Miage debris-covered glacier tongue (Mont Blanc Massif, Italy): a decadal-scale tree-ring-based reconstruction
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 613–622, July 2013
How to Cite
Leonelli, G. and Pelfini, M. (2013), Past surface instability of Miage debris-covered glacier tongue (Mont Blanc Massif, Italy): a decadal-scale tree-ring-based reconstruction. Boreas, 42: 613–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00291.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!