The last Welsh Ice Cap: Part 1 – Modelling its evolution, sensitivity and associated climate
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 471–490, July 2013
How to Cite
Patton, H., Hubbard, A., Glasser, N. F., Bradwell, T. and Golledge, N. R. (2013), The last Welsh Ice Cap: Part 1 – Modelling its evolution, sensitivity and associated climate. Boreas, 42: 471–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00300.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Climate Change Consortium of Wales
- British Geological Survey and Aberystwyth University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!