Dating of snow avalanches by means of wound-induced vessel anomalies in sub-arctic Betula pubescens
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 568–574, July 2013
How to Cite
Arbellay, E., Stoffel, M. and Decaulne, A. (2013), Dating of snow avalanches by means of wound-induced vessel anomalies in sub-arctic Betula pubescens. Boreas, 42: 568–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00302.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- CNRS GDR 3062 Mutations Polaires
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!