Sub-arctic Holocene climatic and oceanographic variability in Stjernsund, northern Norway: evidence from benthic foraminifera and stable isotopes
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 511–531, July 2013
How to Cite
Joseph, N., López Correa, M., Schönfeld, J., Rüggeberg, A. and Freiwald, A. (2013), Sub-arctic Holocene climatic and oceanographic variability in Stjernsund, northern Norway: evidence from benthic foraminifera and stable isotopes. Boreas, 42: 511–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00303.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG Fr-1134/16-1
- EU-FP VII HERMIONE project. Grant Number: 226354
- the ‘Präsidialfonds’ of the University of Erlangen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!