Inherited clast dispersal patterns: Implications for palaeoglaciology of the SE Keewatin Sector of the Laurentide Ice Sheet
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 693–713, July 2013
How to Cite
Trommelen, M. S., Ross, M. and Campbell, J. E. (2013), Inherited clast dispersal patterns: Implications for palaeoglaciology of the SE Keewatin Sector of the Laurentide Ice Sheet. Boreas, 42: 693–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3885.2012.00308.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- the Geological Survey of Canada's (GSC) Research Affiliate Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!